Our Open Positions
Interested in building a new kind of cybersecurity solution? We are growing the team at BusinessVPN and looking for Go and Elixir engineers! All of our positions are remote-friendly (worldwide) as long as you have some time zone overlap with the rest of the team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a small team that has direct influence on the product.
We are pre-launch, but we have many interesting challenges: cross-platform client apps built with Go, custom VPN client/server framework, admin dashboard in Elixir (Phoenix), SSO, end-to-end key management, configuration management, and more!
Software Engineer (Go)
- Cross-platform Go development experience (macOS, Windows, Linux)
- Familiar with network protocol design, C10K problem, and Go garbage collector highly desired
- Secure systems design experience is a nice to have (cryptography, AWS KMS, Secrets Manager, etc.)
- Experience containerizing applications using Docker
Software Engineer (Elixir)
- Proficiency with Elixir, Phoenix, and Ecto frameworks
- Experience running an Elixir application in production
- Experience with Distillery, Erlang/OTP concepts, and AWS a huge plus!
Compensation/salary dependends on experience. Health/Dental/Vision is paid 100% for U.S. employees. Flexible vacation time. Employed-paid STD, LTD, and Life/AD&D. Additional perks are available if on-site in Denver, CO office, such as lunch/snack and transportation benefits.
To apply, please email [email protected] with BusinessVPN Application in the subject line and include your resume, links to shipping apps or code you are must proud of, and for which position you are applying.